Rosey's BoyfriendRosey's Boyfriend (1962) Season 1 Episode V-08- The Jetsons Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 6 times this month, and 1626 times total.
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Columbia/Screen Gems
- The Jetsons Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: George Jetson, Jane Jetson, Elroy Jetson, Judy Jetson, Rosie, Booster, Henry, Mac, Doctor, Traffic Cop, Robots.
- Vocal Talent: George O'Hanlon (George), Penny Singleton (Jane), Janet Waldo (Judy), Daws Butler (Elroy, Henry), Jean Vander Pyl (Rosie), Don Messick (Mac, Traffic Cop), Howard Morris.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
Associate Producer: Alex Lovy.
- Animated By Kenneth Muse, Jerry Hathcock, Don Patterson.
Animation Director: Charles Nichols (as Charles A. Nichols).
- Written By Walter Black.
- Edited By Donald A. Douglas, Warner Leighton, Joseph Ruby, Ken Spears, Greg Watson.
- Story Directors: Dan Gordon, Alex Lovy, Lewis Marshall, Paul Sommer.
- Layouts: Dick Bickenbach, Walter Clinton, Jack Huber, Jerry Eisenberg, Willie Ito, Lance Nolley, Bill Perez, Iwao Takamoto, Irv Spector, Tony Scroi, Tony Sgroi, Dan Norman, Jacques W. Rupp.
- Backgrounds: Art Lozzi, Richard H. Thomas, Robert Gentle, F. Montealegre, Neenah Maxwell, Lee Branscome, Fernando Acre, Rene Garcia, Bob Abrams.
- Production Supervisor: Howard Hanson.
- Camera: Dick Blundell, Charles Flekal, Joe Nasta, Frank Paiker, Vic Shank, Jerry Smith, Wayne Smith, Norman Stainback, Roy Wade.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Rosey's Boyfriend? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Judy and Rosie find boyfriends. The problem with love is that you're either up or down... and the animated junk pile being Henry's assistant gets a little confused.