A Date With Jet ScreamerA Date With Jet Screamer (1962) Season 1 Episode V-02- The Jetsons Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 39 times this month, and 2489 times total.
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Columbia/Screen Gems
- The Jetsons Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: George Jetson, Jane Jetson, Elroy Jetson, Judy Jetson, Jet Screamer, Cop, Jane's Mother, Teenagers, Bobby, Jack Star, Camera Man, Repairman, Bouncer, Manager, Jet Screamer's Band.
- Vocal Talent: George O' Hanlon (George Jetson), Penny Singleton (Jane), Daws Butler (Elroy Jetson, Cop, Voice on George's Watch, Camera Man, Repairman, Bouncer, Band Member), Janet Waldo (Judy Jetson), Don Messick (Voice on Elroy's Machine, Bobby, Jack Star, Manager), Howard Morris (Jet Screamer).
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
Associate Producer: Alex Lovy.
- Animated By Kenneth Muse, Jerry Hathcock, Carlo Vinci.
Animation Director: Charles Nichols (as Charles A. Nichols).
- Written By Harvey Bullock.
- Edited By Donald A. Douglas, Greg Watson, Warner Leighton, Tony Milch.
- Story Director: Dan Gordon, Alex Lovy, Lewis Marshall, Paul Sommer.
- Layouts: Dick Bickenbach, Walter Clinton, Jack Huber, Jerry Eisenberg, Willie Ito, Lance Nolley, Bill Perez, Iwao Takamoto, Irv Spector, Tony Sgroi, Dan Norman, Jacques W. Rupp.
- Backgrounds: Art Lozzi, Richard H. Thomas, Robert Gentle, F. Montealegre, Neenah Maxwell, Lee Branscome, Fernando Acre, Rene Garcia, Bob Abrams.
- Teleplay: Tony Benedict.
- Production Supervisor: Howard Hanson.
- Camera: Frank Paiker, Roy Wade, Norman Stainback, Charles Flekal.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about A Date With Jet Screamer? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information