A Connecticut Rabbit In King Arthur's Court
Alternate Title: Bugs Bunny in King Arthur's CourtA Connecticut Rabbit In King Arthur's Court (Bugs Bunny in King Arthur's Court) (1978) Animated Cartoon Special by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 77 times this month, and 3765 times total.
- Animated TV Special
- Warner Bros. Television, Chuck Jones Enterprises
- Warner Bros.
- TV Special
- Cartoon Characters: Connecticut Rabbit (Bugs Bunny), King Arthur (Daffy Duck), Merlin (Yosemite Sam), Varlet (Porky Pig), Sir Elmer of Fudd (Elmer Fudd).
- Vocal Talent: Mel Blanc (Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, Yosemite Sam, Porky Pig, Elmer Fudd).
- Directed By Chuck Jones.
- Produced By Chuck Jones.
- Animated By Ben Washam, Virgil Ross, Phil Monroe, Lloyd Vaughan, Ken Champin, Manny Perez.
- Written By Chuck Jones (self-confessed as "Plagiarization").
Based On The Original Novel, "A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court" By: Mark Twain.
- Edited By Sam Horta.
- Produced, Directed and Plagiarized by: Chuck Jones.
- Voice Characterizations: Mel Blanc.
- Music Composed and Conducted by: Dean Elliott.
- Production Design and Backgrounds: Irv Wyner.
- Master Animators: Ben Washam, Virgil Ross, Phil Monroe, Lloyd Vaughan, Ken Champin, Manny Perez.
- Key Assistant Animator: Marlene Robinson.
- Assistant Animators: Jean Washam, Joe Roman, Mitch Rochon, Woody Yocum.
- Elegant Noodling: Linda Clough.
- Graphics: Don Foster.
- Ink and Paint: Celine Miles.
- Camera: Animagraphics.
- Editor: Sam Horta.
- Production Assistants: Susan Champin, Marjorie Roach.
- Assistant to the Producer: Marian Dern.
- Production Manager: Mary Roscoe.
A Chuck Jones Original Presentation - of a Story Stolen from Mark Twain
A CONNECTICUT RABBIT IN KING ARTHUR'S COURT
A CHUCK JONES ENTERPRISES PRODUCTION
Name Courtesy of Ray Bradbury
© Copyright MCMLXXVII Warner Bros. Television
All Rights Reserved
Color by DeLuxe
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about A Connecticut Rabbit In King Arthur's Court? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information