Bosko The DoughboyBosko The Doughboy (1931) - Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 17 times this month, and 2121 times total.
- A Hugh Harman-Rudolf Ising Production, Vitaphone Pictures
- Warner Bros.
- Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon Series
- Cartoon Characters: Bosko, Bird, Army Band.
- Vocal Talent: Carman Maxwell (Bosko).
- Directed By Hugh Harman.
- Produced By Hugh Harman, Rudolf Ising.
- Animated By Rollin Hamilton, Max Maxwell [Carman Maxwell].
- Sound Supervisor: Bernard B. Brown (uncredited).
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Bosko The Doughboy? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
It is World War I. Rockets, bombs and bullets are everywhere. A bird gets shot, leaving a huge hole- saluting as it falls into a pool of water. An army band is hit, leaving several soldiers in their underwear. Bosko is a toughened soldier in battle who cannot eat... (more)