Donald In Mathmagic LandDonald In Mathmagic Land (1959) - Donald Duck Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 30 times this month, and 8699 times total.
- Walt Disney Studios
- Buena Vista Pictures
- Donald Duck Theatrical Cartoon Series
- Cartoon Characters: Donald Duck, The True Spirit of Adventure.
- Vocal Talent: Clarence 'Ducky' Nash (Donald Duck), Paul Frees (Paul Frees (The True Spirit of Adventure/Narrator).
- Directed By Hamilton Luske (as Hamilton S. Luske).
Assistant Director: Vincent McEveety.
Sequence Directors: Les Clark, Joshua Meador, Wolfgang Reitherman.
Supervising Director: Hamilton Luske (as Hamilton S. Luske).
- Produced By Walt Disney.
- Animated By Bob Carlson, Eric Cleworth, Jerry Hathcock, Bob McCrea, Cliff Nordberg, John Sibley, Harvey Toombs; Frank Thomas (uncredited).
Effects Animation: Jack Boyd.
- Written By Milt Banta, Bill Berg, Dr. Heinz Haber.
- Edited By Lloyd L. Richardson.
- Cinematography: Edward Colman.
- Art Direction: Stan Jolley.
- Layout: Basil Davidovich, Vance Gerry, McLaren Stewart, Al Zinnen.
- Styling: John Hench, Art Riley.
- Sound: Robert O. Cook.
- Special Processes: Eustace Lycett.
- Background Artists: Collin Campbell, Richard H. Thomas, Jimi Trout, Thelma Witmer.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Donald In Mathmagic Land? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
While hunting for rabbits, Donald strays through a secret door and wanders into a magical land where the beauty of the laws of mathematics unfold before him. He's greeted by the voice from the Haunted Mansion (narrator). Informing Donald that he's a ghost, the... (more)