Morris The Midget MooseMorris The Midget Moose (1950) Theatrical Cartoon by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 45 times this month, and 3133 times total.
- Walt Disney Studios
- RKO Radio Pictures, Inc.
- Theatrical Cartoon
- Cartoon Characters: Morris, Balsam, Thunderclap, Bootle Beetle, Old Man Beetle.
- Directed By Charles Nichols.
- Produced By Walt Disney.
- Animated By Jack Boyd, Jerry Hathcock, George Kreisl, George Nicholas.
- Written By Eric Gurney, Bill de la Torre.
Original Story: Frank Owen.
- Layouts: Karl Karpé.
- Backgrounds: Ray Huffine.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Morris The Midget Moose? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
A bootle beetle elder tells the story of Morris, the moose about the size of a rabbit. Thunderclap the moose is taking on all challengers, and Morris decides to try, much to the amusement of Thunderclap. As a result, he meets Balsam, a full-size moose with tiny... (more)