Boku ni Makasete! Gohan, Ikari No Daibakuhatsu
English Title: Leave it to Me! Gohan's Great Burst of AngerBoku ni Makasete! Gohan, Ikari No Daibakuhatsu (Leave it to Me! Gohan's Great Burst of Anger) (1989) Episode 27- Dragonball Z Anime Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 3 times this month, and 221 times total.
- T˘ei Company Ltd., Fuji Television
- Dragonball Z Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Son Goku, Son Gohan, Kuririn Yajirobe, Bulma, Piccolo, Yamucha, Kamesennin [Muten Roshi], Tenshinhan, Hichi Pu-Erh, Oolong, Chaozu, Kami-Sama, Mr. Popo, Uranai Baba, Karin.
- Vocal Talent: Masako Nozawa (Son Goku, Son Gohan), Mayumi Tanaka (Kuririn Yajirobe), Hiromi Tsuru (Bulma), Toshio Furukawa (Piccolo), Toru Furuya (Yamucha), Kohei Miyauchi (Kamesennin [Muten Roshi]), Suzuoki Hirotaka (Tenshinhan), Naoko Watanabe (Hichi Pu-Erh), Naoki Tatsuta (Oolong), Hiroko Emori (Chaozu), Takeshi Aono (Kami-Sama), Toku Nishio (Mr. Popo), Junpei Takiguchi (Uranai Baba), Ichiro Nagai (Karin), Joji Yanami (Narrator).
- Directed By Daisuke Nishio, Takao Koyama.
- Produced By Koji Kaneda, Kenji Shimizu.
Assistant Producer: Seichi Hiruda.
- Animated By Minoru Maeda (Chief Animator).
- Edited By Shin'ichi Fukumitsu.
- Created By: Akira Toriyama.
- Planning: Kozo Morishita.
- Character Design: Katsuhiro Nakazuru.
- Chief Designers: Ken Tokushige, Yuji Ikeda.
- Audio Director: Takehiro Komatsu.
- Production Chiefs: Matsushi Kishimoto, Yuichi Suenaga.
- Recording: Kenji Ninomiya.
- Foley: Hidenori Nii.
- Music Editor: Shigeru Miyashita
Recorded At Studio Taback
Produced By Fuji Television And Toei
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Boku ni Makasete! Gohan, Ikari No Daibakuhatsu? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
The Z team, running out of strength and ideas, finally decide to go for Nappa's tail. The plan works perfectly, but Nappa's tail is no longer a weak spot to him, him and Vejiita have both "evolved". Piccolo is hit hard, but now everyone senses an amazingly strong... (more)