Juuryoku To No Tatakai! Baburusukun wo Tsukamaero
English Title: The Battle with Gravity! Catch BubblesJuuryoku To No Tatakai! Baburusukun wo Tsukamaero (The Battle with Gravity! Catch Bubbles) (1989) Episode 19- Dragonball Z Anime Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 10 times this month, and 245 times total.
- Tôei Company Ltd., Fuji Television
- Dragonball Z Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Son Goku, Son Gohan, Kuririn Yajirobe, Bulma, Piccolo, Yamucha, Kamesennin [Muten Roshi], Tenshinhan, Hichi Pu-Erh, Oolong, Chaozu, Kami-Sama, Mr. Popo, Uranai Baba, Karin.
- Vocal Talent: Masako Nozawa (Son Goku, Son Gohan), Mayumi Tanaka (Kuririn Yajirobe), Hiromi Tsuru (Bulma), Toshio Furukawa (Piccolo), Toru Furuya (Yamucha), Kohei Miyauchi (Kamesennin [Muten Roshi]), Suzuoki Hirotaka (Tenshinhan), Naoko Watanabe (Hichi Pu-Erh), Naoki Tatsuta (Oolong), Hiroko Emori (Chaozu), Takeshi Aono (Kami-Sama), Toku Nishio (Mr. Popo), Junpei Takiguchi (Uranai Baba), Ichiro Nagai (Karin), Joji Yanami (Narrator).
- Directed By Daisuke Nishio, Takao Koyama.
- Produced By Koji Kaneda, Kenji Shimizu.
Assistant Producer: Seichi Hiruda.
- Animated By Minoru Maeda (Chief Animator).
- Edited By Shin'ichi Fukumitsu.
- Created By: Akira Toriyama.
- Planning: Kozo Morishita.
- Character Design: Katsuhiro Nakazuru.
- Chief Designers: Ken Tokushige, Yuji Ikeda.
- Audio Director: Takehiro Komatsu.
- Production Chiefs: Matsushi Kishimoto, Yuichi Suenaga.
- Recording: Kenji Ninomiya.
- Foley: Hidenori Nii.
- Music Editor: Shigeru Miyashita
Recorded At Studio Taback
Produced By Fuji Television And Toei
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Juuryoku To No Tatakai! Baburusukun wo Tsukamaero? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Gokou's first objective when training with Kaio-sama, is to catch his monkey, Bubbles. However, the gravity on Kaio-sama's planet, is 10 times that of the gravity on Earth, which makes the task very hard for Gokou to deal with, but eventually he does... (more)