Gomen ne Robottosan Sabaku ni Kieta Namida
English Title: Sorry, Mr. Robot ĚThe Desert of Vanishing TearsGomen ne Robottosan Sabaku ni Kieta Namida (Sorry, Mr. Robot ĚThe Desert of Vanishing Tears) (1989) Episode 9- Dragonball Z Anime Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 12 times this month, and 340 times total.
- T˘ei Company Ltd., Fuji Television
- Dragonball Z Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Son Goku, Son Gohan, Kuririn Yajirobe, Bulma, Piccolo, Yamucha, Kamesennin [Muten Roshi], Tenshinhan, Hichi Pu-Erh, Oolong, Chaozu, Kami-Sama, Mr. Popo, Uranai Baba, Karin.
- Vocal Talent: Masako Nozawa (Son Goku, Son Gohan), Mayumi Tanaka (Kuririn Yajirobe), Hiromi Tsuru (Bulma), Toshio Furukawa (Piccolo), Toru Furuya (Yamucha), Kohei Miyauchi (Kamesennin [Muten Roshi]), Suzuoki Hirotaka (Tenshinhan), Naoko Watanabe (Hichi Pu-Erh), Naoki Tatsuta (Oolong), Hiroko Emori (Chaozu), Takeshi Aono (Kami-Sama), Toku Nishio (Mr. Popo), Junpei Takiguchi (Uranai Baba), Ichiro Nagai (Karin), Joji Yanami (Narrator).
- Directed By Daisuke Nishio, Takao Koyama.
- Produced By Koji Kaneda, Kenji Shimizu.
Assistant Producer: Seichi Hiruda.
- Animated By Minoru Maeda (Chief Animator).
- Edited By Shin'ichi Fukumitsu.
- Created By: Akira Toriyama.
- Planning: Kozo Morishita.
- Character Design: Katsuhiro Nakazuru.
- Chief Designers: Ken Tokushige, Yuji Ikeda.
- Audio Director: Takehiro Komatsu.
- Production Chiefs: Matsushi Kishimoto, Yuichi Suenaga.
- Recording: Kenji Ninomiya.
- Foley: Hidenori Nii.
- Music Editor: Shigeru Miyashita
Recorded At Studio Taback
Produced By Fuji Television And Toei
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Gomen ne Robottosan Sabaku ni Kieta Namida? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Gohan wakes up to realize that his tail his gone. After nearly being killed and eaten again, he winds up into a cave, where he comes across an old robot. Gohan and the robot become friends, but the cave starts to fall in on itself. The robot saves Gohan, but is... (more)