Pure Na Kokoro Wo Mamore! Teki Mikata Mitsu Tomoe Ransen
English Title: Swept Off Her FeetPure Na Kokoro Wo Mamore! Teki Mikata Mitsu Tomoe Ransen (Swept Off Her Feet) (1994) Episode 94- Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon S Anime Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 7 times this month, and 349 times total.
- Bandai Visual
- T˘ei D˘ga
- Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon S Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Usagi Tsukino (Serena)/Sailor Moon, Mizuno Ami (Amy)/Mercury, Hino Rei (Raye)/Mars, Kino Makoto/Sailor Jupiter, Chibi-Usa/Sailor Chibi-Moon, Meiou Setsuna/Sailor Pluto, Ten'ou Haruka/Sailor Uranus, Kaiou Michiru/Sailor Neptune, Trista, Tomoe Hotaru/Sailor Saturn, Heart Snatchers.
- Vocal Talent: Kotono Mitsuishi (Usagi Tsukino/Sailor Moon), Tohru Furuya (Mamoru Chiba/Tuxedo Kamen), Kae Araki (Chibi Usa/Sailor Chibi Moon), Aya Hisakawa (Ami Mizuno/Sailor Mercury), Michie Tomizawa (Rei Hino/Sailor Mars), Emi Shinohara (Makato Kino/Sailor Jupiter), Rica Fukami (Minako Aino/Sailor Venus), Chiyoko Kawashima (Setsuna Meiou/Sailor Pluto), Megumi Ogata (Haruka Tenou/Sailor Uranus), Masako Katsuki (Michiru Kaiou/Sailor Neptune), Yuko Minaguchi (Hotaru Tomoe/Sailor Saturn/Mistress Nine), Keiko Han (Luna), Yasuhiro Takata (Artemis), Akira Kamiya (Professor Tomoe), Noriko Uemura (Kaolinite), Maria Kawamura (Eudial), Mika Kanai (Mimete).
- Directed By Kunihiko Ikuhara.
- Written By Naoko Takeuchi (Original Manga).
- Based On The Original Manga By: Naoko Takeuchi.
- Art Director: Tadao Kubota.
- Character Design: Ikuko Itoh.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Pure Na Kokoro Wo Mamore! Teki Mikata Mitsu Tomoe Ransen? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Usagi-sama and Unazuki-san (Motoki-san's little sister)end up at the Crown Fruit Parlor talking about how special a first kiss should be. HarukÔsan and Michiru-san are sitting at the next table and they join in on the conversation. After those two leave,... (more)