Senshi No Yûjô! Sayonara Amîchan
English Title: Mercury Moving On?Senshi No Yûjô! Sayonara Amîchan (Mercury Moving On?) (1993) Season 2 Episode 62- Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon R Anime Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 6 times this month, and 347 times total.
- Tôei Animation Co. Ltd., Kodansha, Bandai Visual
- Tôei Dôga
- Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon R Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Usagi Tsukino (Serena)/Sailor Moon, Meiou Setsuna/Sailor Pluto, Tsukikage no Knight, Mizuno Ami (Amy)/Mercury, Hino Rei (Raye)/Mars, Kino Makoto/Sailor Jupiter, Aino Minako/Sailor Venus, Ginga Natsumi/Ann, Ginga Seijuurou/Ail, Makaiju, Chibi-Usa/Sailor Chibi-Moon, Four Sisters, Rubius, Sapphire, Emerald, Diamond, Wiseman, Wicked Lady.
- Vocal Talent: Kotono Mitsuishi (Usagi Tsukino/Sailor Moon), Tohru Furuya (Mamoru Chiba/Tuxedo Kamen), Kae Araki (Chibi Usa), Aya Hisakawa (Ami Mizuno/Sailor Mercury), Michie Tomizawa (Rei Hino/Sailor Mars), Emi Shinohara (Makato Kino/Sailor Jupiter), Rica Fukami (Minako Aino/Sailor Venus), Chiyoko Kawashima (Sailor Pluto), Keiko Han (Luna), Yasuhiro Takata (Artemis), Yumi Touma (Ann/Natsumi Ginga), Hikaru Midorikawa (Ail/Seijuurou Ginga), Wakana Yamazaki (Cooan), Megumi Ogata (Petz), Yuri Amano (Beruche), Akiko Hiramatsu (Karaberas), Wataru Takagi (Rubeus), Mami Koyama (Esmeraldo), Tsutomu Kashiwakura (Safiru), Kaneto Shiozawa (Prince Dimando), Eiji Maruyama (Wiseman).
- Directed By Kunihiko Ikuhara.
- Animated By Kuzuko Tadano, Masahiro Ando, Ikuko Ito, Hideyuki Motohashi.
- Written By Naoko Takeuchi (Original Manga).
- Based On The Original Manga By: Naoko Takeuchi.
- Art Director: Junichi Tanijuchi.
- Art Design: Tadao Kubota.
- Character Design: Kazuko Tadano, Ikuko Ito.
- Storyboards: Junichi Sato.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Senshi No Yûjô! Sayonara Amîchan? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Ami receives an invitation to study in a school in Germany, and she accepts the offer. But in the end she decides not to go so she can save her friends from a Droid who can control the ice. The Guardian Senshi receive new transformation-devices and new and much... (more)