Nerawareta Enji! Vīnasu Daikatsuyaku
English Title: Kindergarten ChaosNerawareta Enji! Vīnasu Daikatsuyaku (Kindergarten Chaos) (1993) Season 2 Episode 52- Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon R Anime Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 16 times this month, and 283 times total.
- Tōei Animation Co. Ltd., Kodansha, Bandai Visual
- Tōei Dōga
- Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon R Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Usagi Tsukino (Serena)/Sailor Moon, Meiou Setsuna/Sailor Pluto, Tsukikage no Knight, Mizuno Ami (Amy)/Mercury, Hino Rei (Raye)/Mars, Kino Makoto/Sailor Jupiter, Aino Minako/Sailor Venus, Ginga Natsumi/Ann, Ginga Seijuurou/Ail, Makaiju, Chibi-Usa/Sailor Chibi-Moon, Four Sisters, Rubius, Sapphire, Emerald, Diamond, Wiseman, Wicked Lady.
- Vocal Talent: Kotono Mitsuishi (Usagi Tsukino/Sailor Moon), Tohru Furuya (Mamoru Chiba/Tuxedo Kamen), Kae Araki (Chibi Usa), Aya Hisakawa (Ami Mizuno/Sailor Mercury), Michie Tomizawa (Rei Hino/Sailor Mars), Emi Shinohara (Makato Kino/Sailor Jupiter), Rica Fukami (Minako Aino/Sailor Venus), Chiyoko Kawashima (Sailor Pluto), Keiko Han (Luna), Yasuhiro Takata (Artemis), Yumi Touma (Ann/Natsumi Ginga), Hikaru Midorikawa (Ail/Seijuurou Ginga), Wakana Yamazaki (Cooan), Megumi Ogata (Petz), Yuri Amano (Beruche), Akiko Hiramatsu (Karaberas), Wataru Takagi (Rubeus), Mami Koyama (Esmeraldo), Tsutomu Kashiwakura (Safiru), Kaneto Shiozawa (Prince Dimando), Eiji Maruyama (Wiseman).
- Directed By Junichi Sato.
- Animated By Kuzuko Tadano, Masahiro Ando, Ikuko Ito, Hideyuki Motohashi.
- Written By Naoko Takeuchi (Original Manga).
- Based On The Original Manga By: Naoko Takeuchi.
- Art Director: Junichi Tanijuchi.
- Art Design: Tadao Kubota.
- Character Design: Kazuko Tadano, Ikuko Ito.
- Storyboards: Junichi Sato.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Nerawareta Enji! Vīnasu Daikatsuyaku? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Minako becomes entangled with a kindergarten student who hero-worships Sailor Moon, just as the aliens choose to target younger victims for their energy. Sailor Venus becomes much stronger and more powerful and gains a new much stronger attack called Venus... (more)