Baseball GloversBaseball Glovers (2002) Episode 121-B- Little Bill Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 5 times this month, and 337 times total.
- Nick, Jr.
- Nickelodeon Network
- Little Bill Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Little Bill Glover, Big Bill Glover, Alice the Great, Brenda Glover, Bobby Glover, April Glover, Kiku Natsuko, Uncle Al Glover, Aunt Vanessa Glover, Kevin, Rachel, Baseball Announcer.
- Vocal Talent: Xavier Pritchett (Little Bill), Gregory Hines (Big Bill), Ruby Dee (Alice), Phylicia Rashad (Brenda), Devon Malik Beckford (Bobby), Monique Beasley (April), Eunice Cho (Kiku), Michael Green (Uncle Al Glover), Fuschia Walker (Aunt Vanessa Glover), Steven Scholtens (Kevin), Lexie Sperduto (Rachel), John Henry Kurtz (Baseball Announcer).
- Directed By Jennifer Oxley, Mark Salisbury.
- Produced By Robert Scull.
Executive Producers: David Brokaw, Bill Cosby, Charles Kipps.
Co-Executive Producers: Janice Burgess, Brown Johnson, Robert Scull.
Supervising Producer: Irene Sherman.
Coordinating Producer: Ollie Green.
Associate Producer: Robin Reid.
Line Producer: Nisma Zaman.
- Animated By Chris Boyce, Maggie Kraisamutr, Michael James Luzzi, Naree Song, Paul Tagliapietra, Stephen Wilson, Jene Yeo.
Animation Assistant: Hilda Karadsheh.
- Written By Fracaswell Hyman.
Head Writer: Josh Selig.
Based On The Original Books By: Bill Cosby.
- Edited By David Burger, Albert Allen Chan.
Assistant Editors: John Alexander Acosta, Jordan Flaherty, Jeff Israel.
- Series Casting: Melissa Chusid.
- Series Art Direction: Adam Osterfeld.
- Additional Art Directors: Jonny Belt, Jane Howell.
- Lead Designer: Kirk Etienne.
- Designers: Kirk Etienne, Adam Osterfeld.
- Layout Artists: Sean Condon, Nicole Emmons, Susie Hwang, Dennis Lucido.
- Sound Designer: Lou Esposito.
- Sound Re-Recording Mixer: Michele Woods.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Baseball Glovers? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information