A Friend In Wolf's ClothingA Friend In Wolf's Clothing (1995) Season 1 Episode 120- Sailor Moon Anime Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 25 times this month, and 551 times total.
- Tôei Animation Co. Ltd., Kodansha
- DiC Entertainment
- Sailor Moon Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Serena Tsukino/Sailor Moon, Luna, Amy/Sailor Mercury, Raye/Sailor Mars, Darien/Tuxedo Mask, Molly, Neflite/Maxfield Stanton, Zoicite.
- Vocal Talent: Terri Hawkes (Serena), Karen Bernstein (Amy), Katie Griffin (Raye), Toby Proctor (Darien), Jill Frappier (Luna), Kevin Lund (Neflite), Kirsten Bishop (Zoicite), Mary Long (Molly).
- Directed By Junichi Sato, Takuya Igarashi.
- Produced By Louise Hurtubise (English Version).
Executive Producer, English Version: Andy Heyward.
- Animated By Masahiro Ando, Hisashi Kagawa, Hideyuki Motohashi,.
- Written By Sukehiro Tomita.
- Casting: Trish Dynes, Nicole Thuault.
- Production Creative Consultant: Fred Ladd.
- ADR Director: Roland Parliament.
- ADR Assistant Director: Lisa Lumby Richards.
- ADR Executive In Charge Of Production: Randall H. Zalken.
- ADR Associate Producer: Nicole Thuault.
- ADR Engineer: Salvatore Grimaldi.
- Audio Mixer Engineers: Mark Baldi, Luc Hebert.
- ADR Mixing Sevices Provided by: Optimum Productions, Toronto, Canada.
- Based On Original Kodansha Comic Book "Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon" by: Naoko Takeuchi.
All Rights Reserved.
Licensed by DiC Entertainment L.P.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about A Friend In Wolf's Clothing? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Serena continues to try to talk Molly away from Neflite. However, even though she now knows Maxfield is a pose, Molly loves him and won't desert him. Neflite concludes that the black crystal was drawn to Molly's powerful love for him. He also concludes that,... (more)