Worth A Princess' RansomWorth A Princess' Ransom (1995) Season 1 Episode 118- Sailor Moon Anime Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 16 times this month, and 517 times total.
- Tôei Animation Co. Ltd., Kodansha
- DiC Entertainment
- Sailor Moon Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Serena Tsukino/Sailor Moon, Luna, Amy/Sailor Mercury, Raye/Sailor Mars, Darien/Tuxedo Mask, Molly, Kenji, Queen Beryl.
- Vocal Talent: Terri Hawkes (Serena), Karen Bernstein (Amy), Katie Griffin (Raye), Toby Proctor (Darien), Jill Frappier (Luna), Naz Edwards (Queen Beryl), Kevin Lund (Neflite), Kirsten Bishop (Zoicite), Mary Long (Molly), David Hubard (Kenji).
- Directed By Yuji Endo.
- Produced By Louise Hurtubise (English Version).
Executive Producer, English Version: Andy Heyward.
- Animated By Masahiro Ando, Hisashi Kagawa, Hideyuki Motohashi,.
- Written By Sukehiro Tomita.
- Casting: Trish Dynes, Nicole Thuault.
- Production Creative Consultant: Fred Ladd.
- ADR Director: Roland Parliament.
- ADR Assistant Director: Lisa Lumby Richards.
- ADR Executive In Charge Of Production: Randall H. Zalken.
- ADR Associate Producer: Nicole Thuault.
- ADR Engineer: Salvatore Grimaldi.
- Audio Mixer Engineers: Mark Baldi, Luc Hebert.
- ADR Mixing Sevices Provided by: Optimum Productions, Toronto, Canada.
- Based On Original Kodansha Comic Book "Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon" by: Naoko Takeuchi.
All Rights Reserved.
Licensed by DiC Entertainment L.P.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Worth A Princess' Ransom? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
The Princess of a foreign country comes to Tokyo to show off the Royal Jewel. Queen Beryl suggests Neflite investigate it, since it might be the Silver Crystal. Zoicite burns at being left out of the decision. Luna suggests to the Scouts that the Princess may be... (more)