Computer School BluesComputer School Blues (1995) Season 1 Episode 105- Sailor Moon Anime Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 10 times this month, and 470 times total.
- Tôei Animation Co. Ltd., Kodansha
- DiC Entertainment
- Sailor Moon Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Serena Tsukino/Sailor Moon, Luna, Amy Anderson/Sailor Mercury, Molly, Melvin, Andrew, Darien/Tuxedo Mask, Queen Beryl, Jadeite.
- Vocal Talent: Terri Hawkes (Serena), Karen Bernstein (Amy), Toby Proctor (Darien), Jill Frappier (Luna), Naz Edwards (Queen Beryl), Tony Daniels (Jadeite), Mary Long (Molly), Roland Parliament (Melvin), Nadine Rabinovitch (Miss Haruna).
- Directed By Junichi Sato.
- Produced By Louise Hurtubise (English Version).
Executive Producer, English Version: Andy Heyward.
- Animated By Masahiro Ando, Hisashi Kagawa, Hideyuki Motohashi,.
- Written By Sukehiro Tomita.
- Casting: Trish Dynes, Nicole Thuault.
- Production Creative Consultant: Fred Ladd.
- ADR Director: Roland Parliament.
- ADR Assistant Director: Lisa Lumby Richards.
- ADR Executive In Charge Of Production: Randall H. Zalken.
- ADR Associate Producer: Nicole Thuault.
- ADR Engineer: Salvatore Grimaldi.
- Audio Mixer Engineers: Mark Baldi, Luc Hebert.
- ADR Mixing Sevices Provided by: Optimum Productions, Toronto, Canada.
- Based On Original Kodansha Comic Book "Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon" by: Naoko Takeuchi.
All Rights Reserved.
Licensed by DiC Entertainment L.P.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Computer School Blues? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Ninth Grade test scores are released and Amy Anderson once again scores the highest. Melvin points her out to Serena. Amy is a shy, lonely girl who spends all her time studying and preparing for college to be a doctor. Serena befriends her, hoping to con Amy into... (more)