How To SleepHow To Sleep (1953) - Goofy Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 52 times this month, and 1333 times total.
- Walt Disney Studios
- RKO Radio Pictures, Inc.
- Goofy Theatrical Cartoon Series
- Cartoon Characters: Goofy, Boxer, Opera Singer, Boss, Professer, Bear, Owl, Frog, Sheep, Bus People.
- Vocal Talent: Pinto Colvig (Goofy).
- Directed By Jack Kinney.
- Produced By Walt Disney.
- Animated By George Nicholas, Ed Aardal, Jerry Hathcock.
Effects Animation: Dan MacManus.
- Written By Milt Schafer, Nick George.
- Layouts: Bruce Bushman.
- Backgrounds: Claude Coats.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about How To Sleep? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Goofy falls asleep everywhere- at work, in the car- everywhere except when his head hits the pillow at night.