Toot, Whistle, Plunk And Boom
Alternate Title: Adventures In Music: Toot, Whistle, Plunk And BoomToot, Whistle, Plunk And Boom (Adventures In Music: Toot, Whistle, Plunk And Boom) (1953) Theatrical Cartoon by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 63 times this month, and 3899 times total.
- Walt Disney Studios
- Buena Vista Pictures
- Theatrical Cartoon
- Cartoon Characters: Professor Owl, Suzy Sparrow, Penelope Pinfeather, Bertie Birdbrain, The Canary Sisters.
- Vocal Talent: Bill Thompson (Owl), The Rhythmaires.
- Directed By Ward Kimball, Charles Nichols (as C. August Nichols).
- Produced By Walt Disney.
- Animated By Xavier Atencio, Marc Davis, Ward Kimball, Art Stevens, Julius Svendsen, Henry Tanous.
- Written By Dick Huemer.
- Art Director: A. Kendall O'Connor.
- Assistant Art Director: Victor Haroush.
- Character Styling: Tom Oreb.
- Layouts: Victor Haboush.
- Backgrounds: Eyvind Earle.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Toot, Whistle, Plunk And Boom? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
In this short subject (which represents a departure from Disney's traditional approach to animation), a stuffy owl teacher lectures his feathered flock on the origins of musical instruments. Starting with cavemen whose crude implements could only "toot, whistle,... (more)