Wat's PigWat's Pig (1996) Theatrical Cartoon by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 10 times this month, and 921 times total.
- Aardman Animations, Channel Four Films
- Theatrical Cartoon
- Cartoon Characters: Wat, King, Pig.
- Directed By Peter Lord.
- Produced By Jo Allen, Michael Rose.
Executive Producers: Peter Lord, David Sproxton.
- Animated By Sam Fell, Peter Lord, Mike Booth.
- Written By Peter Lord.
- Edited By Tamsin Parry.
- Art Direction / Model Co-ordinator: Jan Sanger.
- Set Designer: Rachel Moore.
- Sets: Cod Steaks.
- Scenic Artist: Tim Farrington.
- Props Maker: Jo Conrad.
- Model Makers: Virginia Mason, Cathy Price, Debbie Smith, John Wright.
- Director Of Photography: Andy MacCormack.
- Lighting Camera Assistant: Philip Eason.
- Trainee Assistant Camera: Jeremy Hogg.
- Electricians: Marcus Goddard, Matthew Kitcat.
- Sound Effects: James Mather.
- Negative Cutters: Lawrence Mischel, Sue Mischel.
- Thanks To: Tara Bacon, Lisa Bilbe, Maxine Guest, Patrick Haines, Martin Houghey, Jason Marshall, Arthur Sheriff, Karina Thompson, And Everyone at Aardman.
This crew list is believed to be complete.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Wat's Pig? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Two princes are separated at birth after a bungled kidnapping attempt. Wat, the hero of our story, is left in the woods by the kidnapper and is raised in the wild by a pig. Flash years forward, and we see side-by-side comparisons of the twins' lives: the comfort... (more)