Robin HoodRobin Hood (1973) Feature Length Theatrical Animated Film by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 202 times this month, and 14625 times total.
- Walt Disney Studios
- Buena Vista Pictures Distribution
- Feature Length Theatrical Animated Film
- Cartoon Characters: Robin Hood, Maid Marian, Little John, Prince John, King Richard, Sir Hiss, Lady Kluck, Friar Tuck, Allan-a-Dale, Sheriff of Nottingham, Nutsy, Trigger, Skippy, Sis, Tagalong, Toby Turtle, Otto, Mother Rabbit, Church Mice.
- Vocal Talent: Brian Bedford (Robin Hood), Peter Ustinov (Prince John, King Richard), Phil Harris (Little John), Roger Miller (Allan-a-Dale), Terry-Thomas (Sir Hiss), Monica Evans (Maid Marian), Andy Devine (Friar Tuck), Pat Buttram (Sheriff), George Lindsey (Trigger), Ken Curtis (Nutsy), Carole Shelley (Lady Cluck), Billy Whitaker (Skippy), Dana Laurita (Sis), Dora Witaker (Tagalong), Richie Sanders (Toby the Turtle), J. Pat O'Malley (Otto), John Fiedler (Church Mouse), Beulah Bondi (Church Mouse), Candy Candido (Crocodile), Barbara Luddy (Mother Rabbit).
- Directed By Wolfgang Reitherman.
Assistant Directors: Ed Hansen, Dan Alguire, Jeff Patch.
- Produced By Wolfgang Reitherman.
- Animated By Hal King, Art Stevens, Cliff Nordberg, Burny Mattinson, Eric Larson, Don Bluth, Dale Baer, Fred Hellmich.
Directing Animators: Milt Kahl, Ollie Johnston (as Oliver M. Johnston Jr), Frank Thomas, John Lounsbery.
Effects Animators: Dan MacManus, Jack Buckley.
Key Assistant Animators: Dale Oliver, Bob McCrea, Chuck Williams, Stan Green.
- Written By Ken Anderson, Frank Thomas, Julius Svendsen, Vance Gerry, Eric Cleworth, David Michener.
Head of Story: Larry Clemmons.
- Edited By Tom Acosta, Jim Melton.
- Layouts: Basil Davidovich, Sylvia Roemer, Joe Hale, Ed Templer, Jr.
- Backgrounds: Bill Layne, Ralph Hulett, Ann Guenther.
- Color Styling: Al Dempster.
- Art Director: Don Griffith.
- Production Manager: Don Duckwall.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Robin Hood? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
The classic story of the bandit of Sherwood Forest is given a new twist-all the characters are animals. Robin Hood is a fox, as is Maid Marian. Little John is a very big bear, Friar Tuck is a badger, and Prince John is a scrawny lion who tries to usurp the throne... (more)