Episode XII (Jack And The Gangsters)Episode XII (Jack And The Gangsters) (2001) Episode 607-012- Samurai Jack Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 24 times this month, and 536 times total.
- Cartoon Network Studios, Rough Draft Studios
- Samurai Jack Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Jack, Aku.
- Vocal Talent: Phil LaMarr (Jack), Mako (Aku), Sab Shimono (Emperor).
- Directed By Genndy Tartakovsky.
- Produced By Brian A. Miller (Supervising Producer).
Executive Producer: Genndy Tartakovsky.
Associate Producer: Diana Ritchey.
- Animated By Yu Mun Jeong, Jae Bong Koh, Chang Yul Jung (Animation Directors).
- Created by: Genndy Tartakovsky.
- Backgrounds: Scott Wills.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Episode XII (Jack And The Gangsters)? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Jack allies himself with a group of Roarin' 20s-style gangsters who have some shady dealings with Aku in order to finally meet the Shogun of Sorrow face-to-face once again.