Calling Dr. ZakCalling Dr. Zak (1999) Season 1 Episode 10402- Dragon Tales Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 0 times this month, and 727 times total.
- Adelaide Productions, Columbia Tri-Star Television Animation, Sesame Workshop, The Post Group
- Dragon Tales Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Emmy, Max, Ord, Cassie, Wheezie, Zak, Quetzal.
- Vocal Talent: Andrea Libman (Emmy), Danny McKinnon (Max), Ty Olsson (Ord), Chantal Strand (Cassie), Kathleen Barr (Wheezie), Jason Michas (Zak), Eli Gabay (Quetzal), Shirley Millner (Doctor Booboo Gone).
- Directed By Michael Hack.
- Produced By James Coane (Executive Producer).
Creative Producer: Wesley Eure.
- Written By Jeffery Scott.
Story Editors: Cliff Ruby, Alana Lesser.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Calling Dr. Zak? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Max and Emmy go to Dragon Land and bring musical instruments with them. Today's the day for Zak and Wheezie to be in the two-headed dragon contest. They're singing a dragon version of "Knick-Knack-Patty-Whack." Just then, a spiny-pine appears, attracted by some... (more)