Chef AidChef Aid (1998) Season 2 Episode 214- South Park Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 14 times this month, and 334 times total.
- Comedy Partners
- Comedy Central
- South Park Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Stan Marsh, Eric Cartman, Kyle Broflovski, Kenny McCormick, Chef, Alanis Morrisette, Elton John, DMX, Rick James, Meat Loaf, Ol' Dirty Bastard, Ozzy Osbourne, Primus, Rancid, Joe Strummer, The Crystal Method, Les Claypool, Lars Frederiksen, John Lydon, Dean Ween, Gene Ween.
- Vocal Talent: Trey Parker (Stan Marsh, Eric Cartman), Matt Stone (Kyle Broflovski, Kenny McCormick), Isaac Hayes (Chef), Toddy Walters (Alanis Morrisette), Elton John (Himself), DMX (Themselves), Rick James (Himself), Meat Loaf (Himself), Ol' Dirty Bastard (Himself), Ozzy Osbourne (Himself), Primus (Themselves), Rancid (Themselves), Joe Strummer (Himself), The Crystal Method (Themselves), Les Claypool (Himself), Lars Frederiksen (Himself), John Lydon (Himself), Dean Ween (Himself), Gene Ween (Himself).
- Directed By Trey Parker.
- Produced By Anne Garefino, David Niles White.
Executive Producers: Brian Graden, Deborah Liebling, Matt Stone, Trey Parker.
Supervising Producers: Frank C. Agnone II.
- Animated By Andy Arett, Todd Benson, Chris "Crispy" Brion, Matt Brown, Michelle Burry, Karen Knight, David Koch, Jason Lopez, Junichi Nishimura, Scott Oberholtzer, Jack Shih.
Lead Animator: Ryan Quincy.
- Written By Trey Parker, Matt Stone.
Story Editor: Paul Shomer.
- Edited By Keef Bartkus, Tom Vogt.
Assistant Editor: David List.
- Created by: Matt Stone, Trey Parker.
- Storyboard and Production Artist Supervisor: Adrien Beard.
- Storyboard and Production Artist: Anthony E. Postma, Greg Postma, Keo Thongkham, Eric Oliver.
- Director of Animation: Eric Stough.
- Systems Administrator: J.J. Franzen, Sean Laverty.
- Animation and Technical Supervisor: Toni Nugnes.
- Lead Technical Director: Jenny Yu.
- Technical Directors: Javier Bello, Jessica Coate, Wonnie Jung, Gil Nevo, Melanie Stimmell, Daniel Lindsey, Holly Wenger, Peter Merryman, Mun Pook Lui.
- Licensing Artist: Erick Thorpe.
- Post Production Supervisor: John A. Hansen.
- Production Coordinator: Mark Munley.
- Post Production Coordinator: Andy Kemler.
- Audio Producer: Bruce Howell.
- Audio Editor: Lydia Quidilla, David Allen Young.
- Composer: Scott Nickoley and Jamie Dunlap.
- Lip Sync Supervisor: David Thergood, James Dion, Brian Gabriel.
- Lip Sync Artist: Amy Haber, Vickie Mendoza, Jonathan G. Robert, Anthony Sant'Anselmo.
- Production Management: Daryl Sancton, Paula Homlburg.
- Production Coordinators: David List, Jason McHugh.
- Creative Consultant: Pam Brady.
- Sound Mixer: D.A. Young.
- Music Editor: D.A. Young.
- Dialog Editor: D.A. Young.
- Production Accountant: Alecia Shyngle.
- Assistant Production Accountant: Steve Neuvenheim.
- Assistants to Executive Producer: Benjamin Paine.
- Office Manager: Paula Holmberg.
- Production Assistants: Newton Cox, Jon Abraham, Carra Graziadio, David Gielicz, Katie Mowatt, Sam Woolley.
- Consultants: Pam Brady, Matt Prager, Vernon Chatman.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Chef Aid? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Alanis Morrisette has recorded a hit single with "Stinky Britches," a song that Chef wrote twenty years ago. When he asks for songwriting credit, the record company sues him for copyright infringement. They hire Johnny Cochrane for the suit, and win thanks to his... (more)