Weight Gain 4000Weight Gain 4000 (1997) Season 1 Episode 102- South Park Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 10 times this month, and 650 times total.
- Comedy Partners
- Comedy Central
- South Park Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Liane Cartman, Wendy Testaberger, Mayor McDaniels, Stan Marsh, Eric Cartman, Mr. Herbert Garrison, Officer Barbrady, Kyle Broflovski, Kenny McCormick, Jimbo Kearn, Kathy Lee Gifford, Chef.
- Vocal Talent: Shannen Cassidy [Mary Kay Bergman] (Liane Cartman, Wendy Testaberger, Mayor McDaniels), Trey Parker (Stan Marsh, Eric Cartman, Mr. Herbert Garrison, Officer Barbrady), Matt Stone (Kyle Broflovski, Kenny McCormick, Jimbo Kearn), Karri Turner (Kathy Lee Gifford), Isaac Hayes (Chef).
- Produced By Anne Garefino, David Niles White.
Executive Producers: Brian Graden, Deborah Liebling, Matt Stone, Trey Parker.
Supervising Producers: Frank C. Agnone II.
- Animated By Andy Arett, Todd Benson, Chris "Crispy" Brion, Matt Brown, Michelle Burry, Karen Knight, David Koch, Jason Lopez, Junichi Nishimura, Scott Oberholtzer, Jack Shih.
Lead Animator: Ryan Quincy.
- Written By Trey Parker, Matt Stone.
Story Editor: Paul Shomer.
- Edited By Keef Bartkus, Tom Vogt.
Assistant Editor: David List.
- Created by: Matt Stone, Trey Parker.
- Storyboard and Production Artist Supervisor: Adrien Beard.
- Storyboard and Production Artist: Anthony E. Postma, Greg Postma, Keo Thongkham, Eric Oliver.
- Director of Animation: Eric Stough.
- Systems Administrator: J.J. Franzen, Sean Laverty.
- Animation and Technical Supervisor: Toni Nugnes.
- Lead Technical Director: Jenny Yu.
- Technical Directors: Javier Bello, Jessica Coate, Wonnie Jung, Gil Nevo, Melanie Stimmell, Daniel Lindsey, Holly Wenger, Peter Merryman, Mun Pook Lui.
- Licensing Artist: Erick Thorpe.
- Post Production Supervisor: John A. Hansen.
- Production Coordinator: Mark Munley.
- Post Production Coordinator: Andy Kemler.
- Audio Producer: Bruce Howell.
- Audio Editor: Lydia Quidilla, David Allen Young.
- Composer: Scott Nickoley and Jamie Dunlap.
- Lip Sync Supervisor: David Thergood, James Dion, Brian Gabriel.
- Lip Sync Artist: Amy Haber, Vickie Mendoza, Jonathan G. Robert, Anthony Sant'Anselmo.
- Production Management: Daryl Sancton, Paula Homlburg.
- Production Coordinators: David List, Jason McHugh.
- Creative Consultant: Pam Brady.
- Sound Mixer: D.A. Young.
- Music Editor: D.A. Young.
- Dialog Editor: D.A. Young.
- Production Accountant: Alecia Shyngle.
- Assistant Production Accountant: Steve Neuvenheim.
- Assistants to Executive Producer: Benjamin Paine.
- Office Manager: Paula Holmberg.
- Production Assistants: Newton Cox, Jon Abraham, Carra Graziadio, David Gielicz, Katie Mowatt, Sam Woolley.
- Consultants: Pam Brady, Matt Prager, Vernon Chatman.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Weight Gain 4000? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
When Cartman's environmental essay wins a national contest, Kathie Lee Gifford comes to South Park to present his award on national television.