Fifty Percent GreyFifty Percent Grey (2001) Theatrical Cartoon by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 26 times this month, and 590 times total.
- Storyboard Artist: Ruairi Robinson (uncredited).
- Sound Editor: Eoin McGuirk (uncredited).
- Sound Designer: Anthony Litton (uncredited).
- Sound Re-Recording Mixers: Michelle Cunniffe (uncredited), Gerard Roche (uncredited).
- Sound Effects Editor: Dan Birch (uncredited).
- Foley Editor: Dan Birch (uncredited).
- Film Recording: Cinesite.
- Rendered In: Arnold Global Illumination Renderer.
- Sound Design: Azimut.
- Sound Post-Production: Ardmore Sound.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Fifty Percent Grey? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Sergeant wakes up with only a wide-screen TV for company, in a place of peace for all eternity.