Bosko's HolidayBosko's Holiday (1931) - Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 41 times this month, and 2014 times total.
- A Hugh Harman-Rudolf Ising Production, Vitaphone Pictures
- Warner Bros.
- Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon Series
- Cartoon Characters: Bosko, Honey.
- Vocal Talent: Carman Maxwell (Bosko), Rochelle Hudson (Honey).
- Directed By Hugh Harmon, Rudolf Ising.
- Produced By Hugh Harman, Rudolf Ising.
- Animated By Isadore Freleng (as Friz Freleng), Paul J. Smith.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Bosko's Holiday? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Bosko's gal Honey wants to go on a picnic. Which is fresher, Bosko or his dog or the picnic sandwiches?