The PuzzleThe Puzzle (2002) Episode 12- The Mummy- The Animated Series Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 43 times this month, and 600 times total.
- Universal Studios, Sun Woo Entertainment
- The Mummy- The Animated Series Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Alex O'Connell, Evy O'Connell, Rick O'Connell, the Mummy Imhotep, Jonathan, Colin Weasler, Simon Montgomery.
- Vocal Talent: Chris Marquette (Alex), Grey DeLisle (Evy), John Schneider (Rick), Jim Cummings (Imhotep), Tom Kenny (Jonathan), Michael Reisz (Colin), Thomas Decker (Simon Montgomery).
- Directed By Eddy Houchins.
First Assistant Director: Rich Trueblood.
- Produced By Joe Barruso.
Executive Producer: Barbara Beck.
Associate Producer: Diane Crea.
- Written By Tom Pugsley, Greg Klein.
Story Editors: Jeff Gordon, John Dubiel.
- Edited By Ken Solomon.
- Director of Photography: Byeng-San Park, Eddy Houchins, Hong-Sung Dae, Jong-Chul-Park, Susan Blu, Tae-Bok Yoon.
- Production Designers: Chuck Puntuvatana, Tom Fox-Marnick.
- Production Management: Eric Vesbit, Robbie Thompson, Tim Gilmer.
- Special Effects: Bi Wei, Byoung-Woo Min, Charlie King, Chris Tsirgiotis, Ga-Hyeun Choi, Gary Graham, Heung-ik Chun, HMA Digital, Hoon-Keun Lee, Hye-Suk Lee, Jae-Chui Cho, Jae-Dong Lee, Jee-Yum Lim, Jin-Soon Park, Kathleen Quaife, Kee-Tae-Kim, Keum-Soo Kim, Kris Daly, Kwang-Suk Lee, Kyu-Duk Cho, Mike Van Cleave, Myoung-Whan Park, Phill Norwood, Phillip Kim, Phyllis Ginter, Rena Cappas, Rick Hoberg, Rumen Petkov, Stephen Martinere, Sung-Sik Choo, Wei Zhao, Won-Sick Ham, Young-Rim Park.
- Production Coordinator: Mary Ann Gallo.
- Staff Writers: Greg Klein, Tom Pugsley.
- Creative Consultants: Bob Nesler, Jack Hsu, John Suzuki, Rich Collado, Rumen Petkov, Steven Choi.
- Music Editor: Moira Marquis.
- Dialog Editors: J. Lampinen, Robbi Smith.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about The Puzzle? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
The O'Connells go in search of the Puzzle of Horus, which, when completed, hopefully will lead them to the Scrolls of Thebes.