The Boy Who Would Be KingThe Boy Who Would Be King (2001) Episode 10- The Mummy- The Animated Series Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 35 times this month, and 665 times total.
- Universal Studios, Sun Woo Entertainment
- The Mummy- The Animated Series Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Alex O'Connell, Evy O'Connell, Rick O'Connell, Jonathan, Emperor Jin Wu, Lin-Cho.
- Vocal Talent: Chris Marquette (Alex), Grey DeLisle (Evy), John Schneider (Rick), Tom Kenny (Jonathan), Paul Robert Langdon (Emperor Jin Wu), Robert Ito (Lin-Cho), Mona Marshall.
- Directed By Eddy Houchins.
First Assistant Director: Rich Trueblood.
- Produced By Joe Barruso.
Executive Producer: Barbara Beck.
Associate Producer: Diane Crea.
- Written By Tom Pugsley, Greg Klein.
Story Editors: Jeff Gordon, John Dubiel.
- Edited By Ken Solomon.
- Director of Photography: Byeng-San Park, Eddy Houchins, Hong-Sung Dae, Jong-Chul-Park, Susan Blu, Tae-Bok Yoon.
- Production Designers: Chuck Puntuvatana, Tom Fox-Marnick.
- Production Management: Eric Vesbit, Robbie Thompson, Tim Gilmer.
- Special Effects: Bi Wei, Byoung-Woo Min, Charlie King, Chris Tsirgiotis, Ga-Hyeun Choi, Gary Graham, Heung-ik Chun, HMA Digital, Hoon-Keun Lee, Hye-Suk Lee, Jae-Chui Cho, Jae-Dong Lee, Jee-Yum Lim, Jin-Soon Park, Kathleen Quaife, Kee-Tae-Kim, Keum-Soo Kim, Kris Daly, Kwang-Suk Lee, Kyu-Duk Cho, Mike Van Cleave, Myoung-Whan Park, Phill Norwood, Phillip Kim, Phyllis Ginter, Rena Cappas, Rick Hoberg, Rumen Petkov, Stephen Martinere, Sung-Sik Choo, Wei Zhao, Won-Sick Ham, Young-Rim Park.
- Production Coordinator: Mary Ann Gallo.
- Staff Writers: Greg Klein, Tom Pugsley.
- Creative Consultants: Bob Nesler, Jack Hsu, John Suzuki, Rich Collado, Rumen Petkov, Steven Choi.
- Music Editor: Moira Marquis.
- Dialog Editors: J. Lampinen, Robbi Smith.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about The Boy Who Would Be King? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Alex befriends the emperor of the Forbidden City in China, a boy his own age called Jin Wu, who promises to help him find the lost scrolls.