Congo JazzCongo Jazz (1930) - Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon Series by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 61 times this month, and 4036 times total.
- A Hugh Harman-Rudolf Ising Production, Vitaphone Pictures
- Warner Bros.
- Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon Series
- Cartoon Characters: Bosko, Tiger, Monkeys, Ape, Ostriches, Kangaroos, Giraffe, Elephant, Hyenas.
- Vocal Talent: Carman Maxwell (Bosko).
- Directed By Hugh Harmon, Rudolf Ising.
- Produced By Hugh Harman, Rudolf Ising.
- Animated By Max Maxwell [Carman Maxwell], Paul Smith [Paul J. Smith].
- Sound Recordist: Bernard B. Brown (uncredited).
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Congo Jazz? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
As Bosko is hunting in the jungle, a tiger creeps up behind him and gives him a lick. Finding his gun useless, Bosko tries to flee. After being chased and having his body stretched and his head slapped off, Bosko pulls out a flute and begins playing music, which... (more)