The AristocatsThe Aristocats (1970) Feature Length Theatrical Animated Film by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 127 times this month, and 7086 times total.
- Walt Disney Studios
- Buena Vista Pictures Distribution
- Feature Length Theatrical Animated Film
- Cartoon Characters: Duchess, Abraham de Lacy Giuseppe Casey Thomas O'Malley, Berlioz, Marie, Toulouse, Roquefort, Edgar, Madame Adelaide Bonfamille, Georges Hautecourt, Uncle Waldo, Frou-Frou, Napoleon, Lafayette, Scat Cat, Chinese Cat, English Cat, Italian Cat, Russian Cat, Abigail Gabble, Amelia Gabble, French Milkman.
- Vocal Talent: Phil Harris (O'Malley), Eva Gabor (Duchess), Robie Lester (Duchess, singing; uncredited), Sterling Holloway (Roquefort), Scatman Crothers (Scat Cat), Paul Winchell (Chinese Cat), Lord Tim Hudson (English Cat), Vito Scotti (Italian Cat), Thurl Ravenscroft (Russian Cat), Dean Clark (Berlioz), Liz English (Marie), Gary Dubin (Toulouse), Nancy Kulp (Frou-Frou), Ruth Buzzi (Frou-Frou, Singing), Pat Buttram (Napoleon), George Lindsey (Lafayette), Monica Evans (Abigail Gabble), Carole Shelley (Amelia Gabble), Charles Lane (Georges Hautecourt), Hermione Baddeley (Madame Bonfamille), Roddy Maude-Roxby (Edgar), Bill Thompson (Uncle Waldo), Pete Renoudet (French Milkman; uncredited).
- Directed By Wolfgang Reitherman.
Assistant Directors: Ed Hansen, Dan Alguire.
- Produced By Wolfgang Reitherman, Winston Hibler.
- Animated By Hal King, Eric Larson, Eric Cleworth, Julius Svendsen, Fred Hellmich, Walt Stanchfield, Dave Michener (Character Animation).
Directing Animators: Milt Kahl, Ollie Johnston (as Oliver M. Johnston Jr)., Frank Thomas, John Lounsbery.
Effects Animators: Dan MacManus, Dick Lucas.
- Written By Larry Clemmons, Vance Gerry, Ken Anderson, Frank Thomas, Eric Cleworth, Julius Svendsen, Ralph Wright.
Based on a Story By: Tom McGowan, Tom Rowe.
- Edited By Tom Acosta.
- Production Design: Ken Anderson.
- Layouts: Don Griffith, Basil Davidovich, Sylvia Roemer.
- Backgrounds: Al Dempster, Bill Layne, Ralph Hulett.
- Sound: Robert O. Cook.
- Production Manager: Don Duckwall.
- Music Editor: Evelyn Kennedy.
"The Aristocats" Written By: Richard M. Sherman, Robert B. Sherman
Sung By: Maurice Chevalier
"Scales and Arpeggios" Written By: Richard M. Sherman, Robert B. Sherman
"She Never Felt Alone" Written By: Richard M. Sherman, Robert B. Sherman
"Thomas O'Malley Cat" Written By: Terry Gilkyson
Sung By: Phil Harris
"Ev'rybody Wants To Be A Cat" Written By: Floyd Huddleston, Al Rinker
All Rights Reserved
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about The Aristocats? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information