Dog TalesDog Tales (1958) - Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 238 times this month, and 4620 times total.
- Warner Bros. Cartoons, Inc.
- Warner Bros.
- Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon Series
- Cartoon Characters: Charlie Dog, Oldfoundland, Pointsetter, Doberman Pinscher, Doberman, Elvis Dog, Chihuahua, French Poodle, Victor Barky, Cat, St. Bernard, Coach Dog, Laddie, Laddie's Owner, Bassett Hound.
- Vocal Talent: Mel Blanc (Chihuahua, French Poodle, Doberman, Elvis Dog, Victor Barky, Charlie Dog, Cat, St. Bernard, Coach Dog, Laddie, Laddie's Owner), Robert C. Bruce (Narrator [uncredited]), June Foray (Bassett Hound [uncredited]).
- Directed By Robert McKimson.
- Produced By John Burton Sr.
- Animated By George Grandpré, Ted Bonnicksen, Warren Batchelder, Tom Ray.
- Written By Tedd Pierce.
- Edited By Treg Brown.
- Layouts: Robert Gribbroek.
- Backgrounds: Richard H. Thomas.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Dog Tales? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Somewhat of a throwback to the 1930's-era Tex Avery spot gag cartoons where visual puns and sight gags abound. In this wacky "documentary," the funny side of dogs and the various breeds are used in various gags about dogs. A St. Bernard, upon arriving to pull out... (more)