Little TootLittle Toot (1954) Theatrical Cartoon by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 127 times this month, and 2937 times total.
- Walt Disney Pictures
- RKO Radio Pictures, Inc.
- Theatrical Cartoon
- Cartoon Characters: Little Toot, Big Toot.
- Vocal Talent: Laverne Andrews (Herself), Maxene Andrews (Herself), Patty Andrews (Herself); as The Andrews Sisters (Vocalists).
- Directed By Clyde Geronimi.
- Produced By Walt Disney.
Production Supervisor: Ben Sharpsteen.
- Animated By Bob Cannon, Ollie Johnston (as Oliver M. Johnston Jr), Rudy Larriva, Eric Larson.
Effects Animation: Dan MacManus, George Rowley.
- Written By William Cottrel, Jesse Marsh.
Story: Hardie Gramatky.
- Layouts: Hugh Hennesy.
- Backgrounds: Brice Mack, Claude Coats.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Little Toot? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
A small tugboat just wants to be like his dad, but can't seem to keep out of trouble. He's banished beyond the twelve mile limit, but comes to save the day as a storm brews.