Shark n' RollShark n' Roll (1994) Season 2 Episode 203- Street Sharks Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 6 times this month, and 514 times total.
- DiC Entertainment, Surge Entertainment
- Bohbot Entertainment
- Street Sharks Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Dr. Piranoid, Streex, Big Slammu, Slobster, Killamari, Slash, Lena, Bends, Guy in the Sky.
- Vocal Talent: J. Michael Lee (Dr. Piranoid), Andy Rannells (Streex), D. Kevin Williams (Big Slammu, Slobster, Killamari), Terry Berner (Slash), Pam Carter (Lena), Jim Hoggatt (Bends), Tony Wike (Guy in the Sky).
- Written By Robert Schecther.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Shark n' Roll? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
When a musician called Melvin Kresnik accidentally digests contaminated popcorn and water that was tainted with a gene-slamming chemical, he becomes a mako shark later known as Rox and befriends the Street Sharks. Together, they have to save the concert in town... (more)