The Jungle BookThe Jungle Book (1967) Feature Length Theatrical Animated Film by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 33 times this month, and 18123 times total.
- Walt Disney Studios
- Buena Vista Pictures Distribution
- Feature Length Theatrical Animated Film
- Cartoon Characters: Baloo the Bear, Bagheera the Panther, Mowgli the Man Cub, Shere Khan the Tiger, Kaa the Snake, King Louie of the Apes, Col. Hathi the Elephant, Buzzie, Hathi's Wife, Young Elephant, Vulture, Dizzy, Wolf, Rama, The Girl, Flunkey, Slob Elephant, Monkey, Ziggy.
- Vocal Talent: Phil Harris (Baloo the Bear), Sebastian Cabot (Bagheera the Panther), Bruce Reitherman (Mowgli the Man Cub), George Sanders (Shere Khan the Tiger), Sterling Holloway (Kaa the Snake), Louis Prima (King Louie of the Apes), J. Pat O'Malley (Col. Hathi the Elephant, Buzzie), Verna Felton (Hathi's Wife), Clint Howard (Young Elephant), Chad Stuart (Vulture), Lord Tim Hudson (Dizzy), John Abbott (Wolf), Ben Wright (Rama), Darleen Carr (The Girl), Leo DeLyon (Flunkey [uncredited]), Bill Lee (Shere Khan [Singing Voice] [uncredited]), Hal Smith (Slob Elephant, Monkey [uncredited]), Digby Wolfe (Ziggy [uncredited]).
- Directed By Wolfgang Reitherman.
- Produced By Walt Disney.
Production Manager: Don Duckwall.
- Animated By Hal King, Eric Larson, Walt Stanchfield, Eric Cleworth, Fred Hellmich, John Ewing, Dick Lucas.
Directing Animators: Milt Kahl, Ollie Johnston (as Oliver M. Johnston Jr) [as Ollie Johnston (as Oliver M. Johnston Jr)], Frank Thomas, John Lounsbery.
- Written By Larry Clemmons, Ralph Wright, Ken Anderson, Vance Gerry.
Based on "The Jungle Book": Rudyard Kipling.
- Edited By Tom Acosta, Norman Carlisle.
- Layouts: Don Griffith, Basil Davidovich, Dale Barnhart, Tom Codrick, Sylvia Roemer.
- Background Styling: Al Dempster.
- Backgrounds: Bill Layne, Art Riley, Ralph Hulett, Thelma Witmer, Frank Armitage.
- Sound: Robert O. Cook.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about The Jungle Book? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Young Mowgli is abandoned in the jungle and raised by wolves, never knowing other humans. When the tiger, Shere Kahn, menaces the jungle, Bagheera, the panther, convinces Mowgli to find a man-village for protection. Along the way, Mowgli befriends Baloo, the... (more)