Bent Out Of ShapeBent Out Of Shape (2001) Season 1 Episode 110- Static Shock! Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 5 times this month, and 451 times total.
- Warner Bros. Television Animation
- Static Shock! Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Virgil Hawkins/Static, Richie Foley, Robert Hawkins, Sharon Hawkins, Frieda Goren, Edwin Alva, F-Stop, Hotstreak, Daisy, Replikon, Omar Harmozi, Effects Technician, Bouncer, Onyx.
- Vocal Talent: Phil LaMarr (Virgil Hawkins/Static), Jason Marsden (Richie), Kevin Michael Richardson (Robert, Onyx [uncredited]), Michele Morgan (Sharon), Danica McKellar (Frieda), Kerrigan Mahan (Edwin), Danny Cooksey (F-Stop, Hotstreak), Crystal Scales (Daisy), Coolio (Replikon), R.J. Knoll (Aron), Richard Tatum (Omar Harmozi), Carlos Ferro (Effects Technician), Leo Donato (Bouncer).
- Directed By Dan Riba.
- Produced By Alan Burnett, Scott Jeralds.
Associate Producer: Shaun McLaughlin.
- Written By Dwayne McDuffie.
- Co-Created By: Denys Cowan, Dwayne McDuffie.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Bent Out Of Shape? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
After being exposed to a mutanic gas, Virgil Hawkins becomes Static- the world's first teenage African-American superhero.