Beast of BayvilleBeast of Bayville (2001) Season 2 Episode 18- X-Men Evolution Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 12 times this month, and 401 times total.
- Film Roman Productions.
- Marvel Productions, Ltd.
- X-Men Evolution Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Cyclops/Scott Summers, Wolverine/Logan, Jean Grey, Professor Charles Xavier, Apocalypse/En Sabah Nur, Rogue, Spyke/Evan Daniels, Nightcrawler/Kurt Wagner, Shadowcat/Katherine "Kitty" Pryde, Storm/Ororo Munroe, Beast/Dr. Henry "Hank" McCoy, Risty Wilde, Principal Edward Kelly.
- Vocal Talent: Kirby Morrow (Cyclops/Scott Summers), Scott McNeil (Wolverine/Logan), Venus Terzo (Jean Grey), David Kaye (Professor Charles Xavier, Apocalypse/En Sabah Nur), Meghan Black (Rogue), Neil Denis (Spyke/Evan Daniels), Brad Swaile (Nightcrawler/Kurt Wagner), Maggie Blue O'Hara (Shadowcat/Katherine "Kitty" Pryde), Kirsten Alter (as Kirsten Williamson) (Storm/Ororo Munroe), Michael Kopsa (Beast/Dr. Henry "Hank" McCoy), Nicole Oliver (Risty Wilde), Dale Wilson (Principal Edward Kelly).
- Directed By Gary Graham.
- Produced By Boyd Kirkland.
Executive Producers: Avi Arad, Stan Lee, Rick Ungar.
Animation Producer: Mike Wolf.
Executive Producers, Animation: John W. Hyde, John Bush.
- Written By William Forrest Cluverius.
- Edited By Al Breitenbach.
Assistant Editor: Jose Moreira.
- Executive Story Editors: Greg Johnson, Bob Forward.
- Voice Director: Karl Willems.
- Casting: Randi Riediger, Inter Pacific Productions.
- Storyboard Artists: Eric Wight, Gary Graham, Kuni Tomita, Matt Youngberg, Rick Farley, Rick Hoberg.
- Colourist: Joe Cook.
- Character Designers: Steven E. Gordon, Kimberly Bowles.
- Background Supervisor: Ted Blackman.
- Prop Designers: Chuck Puntuvatana, Ed Klautky.
- Background Designers: Alan M.W. Simmons, Christian Lignan, George W. Stokes.
- Background Painters: Lin Zheng, Eric Semones, Natasha V. Liberman.
- Colour Key Designer: Stacy L. Inness.
- Animation Timers: Karen Peterson, Richard Bowman.
- Lip Sync: Erik Peterson.
- Track Reader: Laurie A. Wetzler.
- Finishing Supervisor: Jim Cerrotta.
- Picture Finishing: Vitello Productions.
- Symphony Editor: Mark Needham.
- Post Production Supervisor: Patrick Inness.
- Director Of Post Production: Sandy Kumashiro.
- Post Production Assistant: Carrie Wassenaar.
- Sound Recordist: Michael Iske, The Ocean Group.
- Assistant Sound Recordist: James Corrigall.
- Dialogue Editors: Michael Iske, Eric Leblanc.
© 2000 Marvel Entertainment Group, Inc.
All Rights Reserved.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Beast of Bayville? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
The kids can't help but notice that their teacher Hank McCoy has been acting weird -- as in different animal instincts! Later on, they find out that he is a mutant and, unlike the others, is mutating as an adult! He has turned into a blue hairy beast (a.k.a. The... (more)