Cranky's Tickle TonicCranky's Tickle Tonic (1998) - Donkey Kong Country Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 17 times this month, and 379 times total.
- Nelvana Limited, France 2, Le Studio Canal+, Medialab, Valor 4, WIC Entertainment.
- Donkey Kong Country Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Donkey Kong, Diddy Kong, Candy Kong, Cranky Kong, Funky Kong, King K. Rool, Eddie the Mean, Old Yeti, Bluster Kong, Dixie Kong, General Klump, Krusha, Inka Dinka Doo, Kritter.
- Vocal Talent: Richard Yearwood (Donkey Kong), Andrew Sabiston (Diddy Kong), Joy Tanner (Candy), Aron Tager (Cranky), Ben Campbell (King K. Rool), Adrian Truss (Eddie the Mean, Old Yeti), Donald Burda (Bluster), Louise Vallance (Dixie), Len Carlson (General Klump), Damon D'Oliveira (Funky), Ron Rubin (Krusha), Rick Jones (Inka Dinka Doo), Lawrence Bayne (Kritter).
- Directed By Mike Fallows.
- Produced By Patricia R. Burns, Stephen Hodgins, Maia Tubiana.
Executive Producers: Gérard Mital, Jacques Peyrache, Clive A. Smith, Dale A. Andrews, Michael Hirsh, Patrick Loubert.
- Story Editor: Peter Sauder.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Cranky's Tickle Tonic? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Eddie the Yeti, in a foul mood, keeps the whole island awake with his pounding. Cranky makes a potion to put Eddie in a better mood.