No TroubleNo Trouble (1999) Episode 202- Bob and Margaret Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 6 times this month, and 408 times total.
- Snowden Fine Productions, Nelvana Limited, Silver Light Productions Limited.
- Bob and Margaret Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Bob Fish, Margaret Fish, Melvin Fish, Cookie Fish, Joyce, Guinivere.
- Vocal Talent: Andy Hamilton (Bob Fish), Alison Snowden (Margaret Fish), Wayne Robson (Melvin Fish), Jayne Eastwood (Cookie Fish, Joyce), Tracey Hoyt (Guinivere), Jonathan Aris, Peter Baynham, Steve Brody, Gary Bryden, Joshua Burns, Steve Coogan, Ben Cook, Trevor Cooper, Louise Derbyshire, Chris Emmett, Dianne Fabian, Sarah Hadland, Dwayne Hill, Shawn Lawrence, Doon Mackichan, Ron Pardo, Celia Satov, Lily Snowden-Fine, Adrian Truss, Anna Wing.
- Directed By Harold Harris, Julian Harris, Karen Lessman.
- Produced By Cynthia Taylor, Tom McGillis, Marilyn McAuley.
Supervising Producers: Vince Commisso, Steve Hodgins, Pat Burns.
Executive Producers: Alison Snowden, David Fine, Michael Hirsh, Clive Smith, Patrick Loubert, Frank Saperstein.
- Animated By Jezreel Mann Carlos II.
- Written By Peter Baynham.
Story Editors: David Fine, Alison Snowden.
- Edited By Stephanie Duncan, Richard Bond.
- Created by: Alison Snowden, David Fine.
- Series Directors at Nelvana: Jamie Whitney, Karen Lessmann, Doug Thoms, Harold Harris.
- Assistant Directors: Mike Smukavic, Jason Groh.
- Script Consultants: David Freedman, Alan Gilbey, Peter Baynham.
- London Casting: Alan Fitter.
- Storyboard Artists: Paul Bouchard, Dave Thomas, Jamie Whitney, John Flagg, Tim O'Halloran, Greg Hill, Arna Selznick, Mike Smukavic, Gerry Capelle.
- Production Managers: Clare Johnston, Cherri Hurst, Brenda Wall.
- Production Supervisor: Ruta Cube.
- Post Production Manager: Samara Melanson.
- Lead Compositor: Kevin Colbourne.
- Music Editors: Peter Branton, Anthony Crea, Michael Northcott.
- Supervising Sound: Scott McCrorie, Ryan Araki.
- Animation Posing Artist: Paul Caron.
- Casting: Karen Goora.
- Design Supervisor: Steve Daye.
- Storyboard Artists: Paul Bouchard, Dave Thomas, Jamie Whitney, John Flagg, Tim O'Halloran, Greg Hill, Arna Selznick, Mike Smukavic, Gerry Capelle, Alex Gatsis.
- Character Designers: Mark Thornton, Christopher D. Williams.
- Prop Designer: Pedram Goshtasbpour (uncredited).
- Music Editors: Peter Branton, Anthony Crea, Michael Northcott, Neil Parfitt.
- Music Supervisor: Amy Fritz.
- Digital Artist: Marnie Wells.
- On-Line Editor: Ed Ham.
- Production Assistant: Stephen Lategan.
- Video Conform Editor: Chris Mayo.
- Character Supervisor: Kauffman Todd.
- Pre-Production Supervisor: Liza Vespi.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about No Trouble? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Margaret is in a tizzy of preparations because her parents are coming to visit. But after all this, her parents behave just as they always do- Maureen and Tony fawn over Bob, but treat Margaret as if she doesn't exist. On top of this, they refuse to allow Bob and... (more)