The Swimming PoolThe Swimming Pool (1960) Season 1 Episode P-1- The Flintstones Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 46 times this month, and 11414 times total.
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Columbia/Screen Gems
- The Flintstones Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Fred Flintstone, Wilma Flintstone, Barney Rubble, Betty Rubble, Charlie, Cops, Sergeant, Police Announcer, Neighbor Trying to Sleep.
- Vocal Talent: Alan Reed (Fred, Sergeant), Jean Vander Pyl (Wilma), Mel Blanc (Barney, Cop), Bea Benaderet (Betty), Bill Thompson (Cop), Daws Butler (Cop), Michael Rye (as Mike Rye) (Charlie, Police Announcer, First Guy, Second Guy), Hal Smith (Neighbor Trying to Sleep).
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
Associate Producer: Alan Dinehart.
- Animated By Kenneth Muse.
- Written By Warren Foster.
- Edited By Kenneth Spears, Donald A. Douglas, Joseph Ruby, Warner Leighton, Greg Watson.
- Story Directors: Alex Lovy, Art Davis, Dan Gordon.
- Layouts: Dick Bickenbach, Walter Clinton.
- Backgrounds: F. (Fernando) Montealegre, Robert Gentle, Art Lozzi, Richard H. Thomas.
- Titles: Lawrence Goble.
- Production Supervision: Howard Hanson.
- Camera: Frank Paiker, Norman Stainback, Roy Wade, Charles Flekal.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about The Swimming Pool? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Fred and Barney build a joint swimming pool across their backyards, leading to a series of fights (testing their friendship) prior to a surprise birthday party for Fred.