The BabysittersThe Babysitters (1960) Season 1 Episode P-4- The Flintstones Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 65 times this month, and 4689 times total.
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Columbia/Screen Gems
- The Flintstones Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Fred Flintstone, Wilma Flintstone, Barney Rubble, Betty Rubble, Egbert, Joe Rockhead, Runtosaurus, Fireman, Bill, Sergeant, Lester, Mr. Granite, TV Announcer.
- Vocal Talent: Alan Reed (Fred), Jean Vander Pyl (Wilma), Mel Blanc (Barney), Bea Benaderet (Betty), Daws Butler (Joe Rockhead, Fireman, Bill, Sergeant, Lester), Paul Frees (Mr. Granite, TV Announcer).
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
Associate Producer: Alan Dinehart.
- Animated By Ed Love.
- Written By Warren Foster.
- Edited By Kenneth Spears, Donald A. Douglas, Joseph Ruby, Warner Leighton, Greg Watson.
- Story Directors: Alex Lovy, Art Davis, Dan Gordon.
- Layouts: Dick Bickenbach, Walter Clinton.
- Backgrounds: Art Lozzi, F. (Fernando) Montealegre, Robert Gentle, Richard H. Thomas.
- Titles: Lawrence Goble.
- Production Supervision: Howard Hanson.
- Camera: Frank Paiker, Norman Stainback, Roy Wade, Charles Flekal.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about The Babysitters? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Wilma turns over the care of their friend's baby to Fred and Barney. Unfortunately, their babysitting duties fall on the night of the big fight. They babysit little Egbert and bring the child to Joe Rockhead's house so they can watch the fights. Joe's Runtosaurus... (more)