Hollyrock, Here I ComeHollyrock, Here I Come (1960) Season 1 Episode P-12- The Flintstones Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 28 times this month, and 3195 times total.
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Columbia/Screen Gems
- The Flintstones Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Fred Flintstone, Wilma Flintstone, Barney Rubble, Betty Rubble, Announcer, Producer.
- Vocal Talent: Alan Reed (Fred), Jean Vander Pyl (Wilma), Mel Blanc (Barney), Bea Benaderet (Betty), Jerry Mann (Announcer, Producer).
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
Associate Producer: Alan Dinehart.
- Animated By George Nicholas.
- Written By Warren Foster.
- Edited By Kenneth Spears, Donald A. Douglas, Joseph Ruby, Warner Leighton, Greg Watson.
- Story Directors: Alex Lovy, Art Davis, Dan Gordon.
- Layouts: Dick Bickenbach, Walter Clinton.
- Backgrounds: F. (Fernando) Montealegre, Robert Gentle, Art Lozzi, Richard H. Thomas.
- Titles: Lawrence Goble.
- Production Supervision: Howard Hanson.
- Camera: Frank Paiker, Norman Stainback, Roy Wade, Charles Flekal.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Hollyrock, Here I Come? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Wilma and Betty win a slogan contest, leading to a trip to Hollyrock and (indirectly) to a new TV show called The Frogmouth. Finding themselves lonely and bored, Fred and Barney take vacations from work and follow them out. When Wilma is "discovered," Fred... (more)