Grandpa's SisterGrandpa's Sister (1999) Episode 412-A- Hey Arnold! Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 4 times this month, and 293 times total.
- Games Animation, Sae Rom Productions Co., Ltd.
- Hey Arnold! Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Arnold, Helga, Gerald, Peapod Kid, Phoebe, Brainy, Curly, Eugene, Harold, Iggy, Announcer, Wolfgang, Mitzi.
- Vocal Talent: Spencer Klein (Arnold), Francesca Marie Smith (Helga), Jamil W. Smith (Gerald, Peapod Kid), Anndi L. McAfee (Phoebe), Craig Bartlett (Brainy), Steven Hartman (Curly), Christopher J. Castile (Eugene), Justin Shenkarow (Harold, Iggy), Lori Alan (Announcer), Toran Caudell (Wolfgang), Phyllis Diller (Mitzi).
- Directed By Christine Kolosov.
- Produced By Steve Viksten.
Executive Producers: Craig Bartlett, Mary Harrington.
- Written By Craig Bartlett.
- Edited By Christopher Hink.
- Creator: Craig Bartlett.
- Developed by: Craig Bartlett, Joe Ansolabehere, Steve Viksten.
- Layout Supervisor/BG Design: Brian Mark.
- Storyboards: Tim Parsons.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Grandpa's Sister? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Grandpa's twin sister Mitzi wants to move into the Sunset Arms, even though she and Grandpa haven't spoken to each other since 1927.