The HypnotistThe Hypnotist (1961) Season 1 Episode P-17- The Flintstones Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 17 times this month, and 2143 times total.
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Columbia/Screen Gems
- The Flintstones Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Fred Flintstone, Wilma Flintstone, Barney Rubble, Betty Rubble, The Great Mesmo, Doctor, Cashier, Usher, Announcer, Dog Catcher.
- Vocal Talent: Alan Reed (Fred), Jean Vander Pyl (Wilma, Various Women), Mel Blanc (Barney, 2nd Subject, Clerk, Dog, Dog Catcher, Bird, Cat), Bea Benaderet (Betty), Ed Wynn (The Great Mesmo), Howard McNear (Doctor), Jerry Mann (Cashier, Usher, Announcer).
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
Associate Producer: Alan Dinehart.
- Animated By Ed Love.
- Written By Warren Foster.
- Edited By Greg Watson, Donald A. Douglas, Joseph Ruby, Kenneth Spears, Warner Leighton.
- Story Directors: Alex Lovy, Art Davis, Dan Gordon.
- Layouts: Dick Bickenbach, Walter Clinton.
- Backgrounds: F. (Fernando) Montealegre, Robert Gentle, Art Lozzi, Richard H. Thomas.
- Titles: Lawrence Goble.
- Production Supervision: Howard Hanson.
- Camera: Frank Paiker, Norman Stainback, Roy Wade, Charles Flekal.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about The Hypnotist? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Inspired by the Great Mesmo, Fred accidentally hypnotizes Barney into thinking he's a dog. Barney runs off and winds up in the pound.