The TycoonThe Tycoon (1961) Season 1 Episode P-22- The Flintstones Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 52 times this month, and 2515 times total.
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Columbia/Screen Gems
- The Flintstones Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Fred Flintstone, Wilma Flintstone, Barney Rubble, Betty Rubble, J.L. Gotrocks, Secretary, Polly, Doorman, G.W., Stonehead, F.M., Boss, Guy #2.
- Vocal Talent: Alan Reed (Fred, J.L. Gotrocks, 2nd Man), Jean Vander Pyl (Wilma), Mel Blanc (Barney, Polly, Doorman, G.W., Guy), Bea Benaderet (Betty, Secretary), John Stephenson (Stonehead, F.M., Owner, Man, Narrator, Boss, Guy #2).
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
Associate Producer: Alan Dinehart.
- Animated By Kenneth Muse.
- Written By Warren Foster.
- Edited By Greg Watson, Donald A. Douglas, Joseph Ruby, Kenneth Spears, Warner Leighton.
- Story Directors: Alex Lovy, Art Davis, Dan Gordon.
- Layouts: Dick Bickenbach, Walter Clinton.
- Backgrounds: F. (Fernando) Montealegre, Robert Gentle, Art Lozzi, Richard H. Thomas.
- Titles: Lawrence Goble.
- Production Supervision: Howard Hanson.
- Camera: Frank Paiker, Norman Stainback, Roy Wade, Charles Flekal.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about The Tycoon? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information