The Hit Song WritersThe Hit Song Writers (1961) Season 2 Episode P-31- The Flintstones Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 0 times this month, and 2358 times total.
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Columbia/Screen Gems
- The Flintstones Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Fred Flintstone, Wilma Flintstone, Barney Rubble, Betty Rubble, Hoagy Carmlchael, Librarian, Cuckoo Bird, Rooster, Small Rooster, Scat, Secretary, Black Haired Teenage Boy, Mabel, Rockwell, Elephant, Ed Sullivan.
- Vocal Talent: Alan Reed (Fred), Jean Vander Pyl (Wilma, Librarian, Mabel), Daws Butler (Barney, Rooster, Little Rooster, Cuckoo Bird, Ed Sullivan), Bea Benaderet (Betty, Secretary), Hoagy Carmichael (Himself), John Stephenson (Scat, Rockwell).
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
Associate Producer: Alan Dinehart.
- Animated By George Nicholas, William Keil.
- Written By Jack Raymond.
- Edited By Kenneth Spears, Donald A. Douglas, Greg Watson, Warner Leighton, Joseph Ruby.
- Story Directors: Art Davis, Alex Lovy, Dan Gordon.
- Layout: Dick Bickenbach, Walter Clinton.
- Backgrounds: F. (Fernando) Montealegre, Robert Gentle, Art Lozzi, Richard H. Thomas.
- Titles: Lawrence Goble.
- Production Supervision: Howard Hanson.
- Camera: Frank Paiker, Norman Stainback, Roy Wade, Charles Flekal.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about The Hit Song Writers? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Taking their cue from "There's Loot in Lyrics," Fred and Barney try to pen a hit song. They get a helping hand from Hoagy Carmichael.