Droop Along FlintstoneDroop Along Flintstone (1961) Season 2 Episode P-29- The Flintstones Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 17 times this month, and 1872 times total.
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Columbia/Screen Gems
- The Flintstones Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Fred Flintstone, Wilma Flintstone, Barney Rubble, Betty Rubble, Tumble, Manager, Attendant, Bronk, Chet, Driver, Maitre d', Indian.
- Vocal Talent: Alan Reed (Fred), Jean Vander Pyl (Wilma), Daws Butler (Barney, Joe Rockhead), Bea Benaderet (Betty), Hal Smith (Tumble, Manager, Attendant, Bronk, Chet), John Stephenson (Driver, Maitre d', Indian).
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
Associate Producer: Alan Dinehart.
- Animated By Kenneth Muse, Carlo Vinci, George Nicholas.
- Written By Warren Foster.
- Edited By Kenneth Spears, Donald A. Douglas, Greg Watson, Warner Leighton, Joseph Ruby.
- Story Directors: Art Davis, Alex Lovy, Dan Gordon.
- Layout: Dick Bickenbach, Walter Clinton.
- Backgrounds: F. (Fernando) Montealegre, Robert Gentle, Art Lozzi, Richard H. Thomas.
- Titles: Lawrence Goble.
- Production Supervision: Howard Hanson.
- Camera: Frank Paiker, Norman Stainback, Roy Wade, Charles Flekal.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Droop Along Flintstone? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
The Flintstones and the Rubbles agree to take care of Cousin Tumbleweed's ranch, and unwittingly stumble into the filming of a Western.