The Son That Got AwayThe Son That Got Away (1997) Season 2 Episode 5.00E+08- King of the Hill Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 9 times this month, and 541 times total.
- Film Roman, 20th Century Fox Television, Judgemental Films, Inc.
- 20th Century Fox Television.
- King of the Hill Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Hank Hill, Boomhauer, Peggy Hill, Bobby Hill, Luanne Platter, Joseph Gribble, Dale Gribble, Bill Dauterive, Nancy Hicks Gribble, Eustis Miller, Randy Miller, Kahn Souphanousinphone, Sr., John Redcorn, Eugene Grandy, Minh Souphanousinphone, Kahn "Connie" Souphanousinphone, Jr.
- Vocal Talent: Mike Judge (Hank Hill, Boomhauer), Kathy Najimy (Peggy Hill), Pamela Adlon (as Pamela Segall Adlon) (Bobby Hill), Brittany Murphy (Luanne Platter, Joseph Gribble), Johnny Hardwick (Dale Gribble), Stephen Root (Bill Dauterive), Ashley Gardner (Nancy Hicks Gribble), David Herman (Eustis Miller), Cheryl Holliday (Randy Miller), Toby Huss (Kahn Souphanousinphone, Sr.), Jonathan Joss (John Redcorn), John Ritter (Eugene Grandy), Lauren Tom (Minh Souphanousinphone, Kahn "Connie" Souphanousinphone, Jr.).
- Directed By Tricia Garcia.
- Produced By Joseph A. Boucher.
Executive Producers: Greg Daniels, Mike Judge, Howard Klein, Phil Roman, Michael Rotenberg.
Co-Executive Producer: Brent Forrester.
Supervising Producers: David Zuckerman, Jonathan Collier, Cheryl Holliday.
Co-Producers: Jonathan Abiel, Daniel Rappaport, Glenn Berger, Joe Stillman.
Executive Animation Producers: John W. Hyde, David Pritchard.
Animation Producers: Lolee Aries, Michael Wolf.
Associate Producers: Malisa Caroselli, Stephanie Elliott, Mark McJimsey, Loren Smith, Kenny Micka.
- Written By Jim Dauterive.
- Edited By Don Barrozo, Kirk Benson, Lee Harting, Mark McJimsey, Leo Papin.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about The Son That Got Away? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Hank and Kahn fear the worst when Bobby, Connie and Joseph explore a cave where teenagers go to "make whoopee."