The Man Who Shot Cane StretteburgThe Man Who Shot Cane Stretteburg (1997) Season 2 Episode 5.00E+07- King of the Hill Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 4 times this month, and 503 times total.
- Film Roman, 20th Century Fox Television, Judgemental Films, Inc.
- 20th Century Fox Television.
- King of the Hill Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Hank Hill, Boomhauer, Peggy Hill, Bobby Hill, Luanne Platter, Dale Gribble, Bill Dauterive, Buckley, Face, Kane Skretteberg, Pops, Zeus, Old Man.
- Vocal Talent: Mike Judge (Hank Hill, Boomhauer), Kathy Najimy (Peggy Hill), Pamela Adlon (as Pamela Segall Adlon) (Bobby Hill), Brittany Murphy (Luanne Platter), Johnny Hardwick (Dale Gribble), Stephen Root (Bill Dauterive), David Herman (Buckley), Billie Joe Armstrong (Face), Tre Cool (Kane Skretteberg), Jim Cummings (Pops), Mike Dirnt (Zeus), Castulo Guerra (Old Man).
- Directed By Monte Young.
- Produced By Joseph A. Boucher.
Executive Producers: Greg Daniels, Mike Judge, Howard Klein, Phil Roman, Michael Rotenberg.
Co-Executive Producer: Brent Forrester.
Supervising Producers: David Zuckerman, Jonathan Collier, Cheryl Holliday.
Co-Producers: Jonathan Abiel, Daniel Rappaport, Glenn Berger, Joe Stillman.
Executive Animation Producers: John W. Hyde, David Pritchard.
Animation Producers: Lolee Aries, Michael Wolf.
Associate Producers: Malisa Caroselli, Stephanie Elliott, Mark McJimsey, Loren Smith, Kenny Micka.
- Written By Johnny Hardwick.
- Edited By Don Barrozo, Kirk Benson, Lee Harting, Mark McJimsey, Leo Papin.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about The Man Who Shot Cane Stretteburg? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
It's the battle of the ages when Hank and his friends face off against four teenagers for a game of paintball.