HilloweenHilloween (1997) Season 2 Episode 5.00E+06- King of the Hill Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 20 times this month, and 447 times total.
- Film Roman, 20th Century Fox Television, Judgemental Films, Inc.
- 20th Century Fox Television.
- King of the Hill Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Hank Hill, Boomhauer, Peggy Hill, Bobby Hill, Luanne Platter, Dale Gribble, Bill Dauterive, Principal Moss, Junie Harper, City Councilman, Group Leader, Closers.
- Vocal Talent: Mike Judge (Hank Hill, Boomhauer), Kathy Najimy (Peggy Hill), Pamela Adlon (as Pamela Segall Adlon) (Bobby Hill), Brittany Murphy (Luanne Platter), Johnny Hardwick (Dale Gribble), Stephen Root (Bill Dauterive), Dennis Burkley (Principal Moss), Sally Field (Junie Harper), David Herman (City Councilman), David Zuckerman (Group Leader), Neil Giuntoli (Closer #2).
- Directed By John Rice.
- Produced By Joseph A. Boucher.
Executive Producers: Greg Daniels, Mike Judge, Howard Klein, Phil Roman, Michael Rotenberg.
Co-Executive Producer: Brent Forrester.
Supervising Producers: David Zuckerman, Jonathan Collier, Cheryl Holliday.
Co-Producers: Jonathan Abiel, Daniel Rappaport, Glenn Berger, Joe Stillman.
Executive Animation Producers: John W. Hyde, David Pritchard.
Animation Producers: Lolee Aries, Michael Wolf.
Associate Producers: Malisa Caroselli, Stephanie Elliott, Mark McJimsey, Loren Smith, Kenny Micka.
- Written By David Zuckerman.
- Edited By Don Barrozo, Kirk Benson, Lee Harting, Mark McJimsey, Leo Papin.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Hilloween? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Hank is outraged when a conservative church member attempts to outlaw Halloween.