The Soft TouchablesThe Soft Touchables (1961) Season 2 Episode P-34- The Flintstones Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 31 times this month, and 1435 times total.
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Columbia/Screen Gems
- The Flintstones Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Fred Flintstone, Wilma Flintstone, Barney Rubble, Betty Rubble, Boss Rockhead, Dagmar, Cop, Announcer.
- Vocal Talent: Alan Reed (Fred), Jean Vander Pyl (Wilma), Mel Blanc (Barney), Bea Benaderet (Betty), Dagmar (Herself), John Stephenson (Boss Rockhead, Cop, Announcer).
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
Associate Producer: Alan Dinehart.
- Animated By Dick Lundy, Irv Spence, Don Williams.
Additional Animation, uncredited: George Nicholas.
- Written By Sydney Zelinka, Arthur Phillips.
- Edited By Kenneth Spears, Donald A. Douglas, Greg Watson, Warner Leighton, Joseph Ruby.
- Story Directors: Art Davis, Alex Lovy, Dan Gordon.
- Layout: Dick Bickenbach, Walter Clinton.
- Backgrounds: F. (Fernando) Montealegre, Robert Gentle, Art Lozzi, Richard H. Thomas.
- Titles: Lawrence Goble.
- Production Supervision: Howard Hanson.
- Camera: Frank Paiker, Norman Stainback, Roy Wade, Charles Flekal.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about The Soft Touchables? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information